Today was not realli my day
Thursday, February 21, 2008
well today started off going to school having some banking and finance test lols
went into class and jus a few minutes into studying mr tang send off ah lai dey and yt
he is realli a law by law teacher but i also cant do anything then when on the bus my nose suddenly
bled then i had to control it hiaz but surprisingly i did not realli study for my test but i could tackle all the questions lols haiz today i was new to the basketball competition and lost lols haha but hor i realli had fun with the guys and game it was a nice and friendly game lols

after the competition jonathan and kwanleng asked me to play a 15 minutes basketball game lols then 2 minutes into the game i sprained my damn right ankle man it was realli a bad sprain
i heard 4 sounds of crack crack crack crack lols it was my old injury and argh pain was over me
sadly saturday im going out and this crap have to happen at this point of time i realli have nothing to say lor haiz guess i cannot make it to school tml ba sianed!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lucky had kwanleng and jonathan to send me back arbo i good game they even accompanied me to go find the chinese doctor but when i dragged myself dere the clinic was closed i realli
nothing to say liao lor haiz well anyway tats wat brothers for we help each other in times of
need!! any way i hope to be able to attend saturday birthday celebration for elaine! lols
posted by Randall SaG3ofwar at 4:45 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: