Cold NIght on Valentines.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
well dudes it been quite sometime since i blogged i guess
ok i admit it was realii long haha well i have been realli busy
for the past few days

i was settling my grandfather hospitalization issues
i went to the hospital with my bro at around 6pm
and guess what we waited till around 9 30 pm
a total of 3 and a half hours hmmmm had dinner at around 11 ba
washed my school uniform at 12 plus and my mum said she wanted to
help me hang so i agreed who knows she waited till 2 ++ and its real
late and she fell asleep in the end,the next day when i woke up
i found no uniform dry all damn wet but i cant blame my mum
she gotta work but damn on tat day was presentation
i knew if i did not turn up everybody would be fkign pissed at me but well
things cant be helped instead of finding excuses i think its better to jus
accept whatever they say ba .

well managed to pass the present to u and i appreciate ur present too
im gonna take things slow and not hasten and destroy our friendship
no matter how much i wanna let u noe how i feel i will jus contain
it in my heart till the day i realli feel tat im ready and u are ready too
the price of the presents does not realli matter its the sincerity tat
realli counts.no need to get another present for me its enuff...jus wish u good luck
tat u could pass all ur commom tests well . dunno why but i have been missing u lately
maybe u realli have a place in my heart.well lets take things a step at a time
when u dun reply my sms i feel sort of sad . but what to do i can onli wait
but when i get a reply it realli brightens up my day so all in all


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!
posted by Randall SaG3ofwar at 6:52 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: