a day at ubin
Sunday, February 17, 2008
ngee song raping a coconutnice senery
muddy swamp
mandi act cute lols
another nice view
big big spider
my lao pei
spider attacking a leaf tat my father thrown at it
nice nice?
muddy swamp again
haha its been a great family outing at pulau ubin again but
this time its with tay ngee song hahah
ngee song says he enjoyed the family outing though its not
his family but well got enjoy can ler
cycled like for 3 hrs up and down slope
i remembered tat there was a path full of rocks and small stones
which made the ride damn bumpy and it almost
destroyed everyone buttock
left house at around 10 and well reached home at 4
when i came back i still could do weights and haha
im still feeling refreshed and tat is kind of amazing lols
ytd was great man me and ngee song 2 person finished 1 whole
bottle of martell tat is 20 years old
the drink was simply fantastic haha
ytd me and ngee song also whacked up a guy who cheated my mother money lols
i whack till both his hands tremble
and to the fucker who cheated my mum hey
WATCH OUT TRY IT AGAIN I MAKE SURE U ARE CRIPPLED
MARK MY WORDS !!!!!1 I MEAN WAT I SAY
anyway enough of whacking
in the end im still missing u badly
wish ur exams will jus finish fast and go out with me
im taking things slow man but the feeling to be with u is realli dere
btw things between the clique well im hoping tat i can bond back with the
clique cause i noe im sort of being far distanced away from the clique
hope tat we can be as good as in the past when we realli go crazy tgt

posted by Randall SaG3ofwar at 1:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: