FAMILY OUTING
Sunday, December 16, 2007
my cousin lols
adaline and rui en
mandi and ah ma
ahma and rui en
me and mandi
mandi and grandpa
daniel and family
daniel and family again

sea grouper and black pepper crab
my portion of the grouper
my LOBSTER!!!!!
bamboo yoda unique dish worr

jeslyn and xavier

chilli clams yum yum



Well today had a day out with my whole big family at long beach lols
many of us turned up there was well around 17 ppl turned up BIG BIG
GROUP. so we had to split into 2 groups and 2 table lor well around 10 dishes
were served and by the 6 th dish well everyone was eating till the edge of their stomach
it was a happy family ocasion everyone was chattin and jokes were being passed around
i got 4 lobsters to myself hahahaha enjoyed myself today but something in me was wrong and i knew wat was it.....................
posted by Randall SaG3ofwar at 8:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: