Missing u
Saturday, October 6, 2007
i could stay awake just to hear ur breathing. why u smile while u r sleeping! while im far away dreaming!i could spend my life in this sweet surrender.i could stay up till this moment,forever, every moment spent with u is a moment i treasure!i dun wanna close my eyes i dun wanna fall asleep cause i miss u baby and i dun wanna miss a thing.Cause even when i dream of u, the sweetest dream will never do cause i still miss u baby and i dun wanna miss a thing.lying close to u hearing ur heart beating and i wonder wats ur dream.wonder if its me then i kiss ur eyes and think tat we r together and i jus wanna stay with u in this moment forever,forever and ever.I dun wanna close my eyes i dun wanna fall asleep cause i miss u baby and i dun wanna miss a thing.Cause even when i dream of u ,the sweetest dream will never do cause i miss u baby and i dun wanna miss a thing. and i dun wanna miss 1 smile and i dun wanna miss 1 kiss and i jus wanna be here with u jus like this i jus wanna hold u close and feel ur heart so close to mine and jus stay here this moment for the rest of time . cause i dun wanna close my eyes and i dun wanna fall asleep cause i miss u baby and i dun wanna miss a thing. I REALLI MISS U
posted by Randall SaG3ofwar at 5:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: